- Check my Bracelet lengths, I design up to 8 1/2″ .
- Silver polishing cloths are convenient and a fantastic way to keep your silver shiny and fresh looking.
- Keep your sterling silver in a dry airless environment such as an airtight plastic bag will help slow down the chemical process (oxidation) which can result in tarnish or discoloration.
- Semi-precious stones and pearls can be cleaned with a soft cotton or microfiber cloth to avoid build up of perfumes, lotions, oils, dirt and perspiration.
- I keep my bigger pieces from rubbing together by wrapping them in a piece of tissue or cotton cloth and place them in a ziplock bag.
- As with all jewelry, try not to wear them in pools and hot tubs, the chlorine will attack the metals and break it down.
- The more you wear your silver the less it tarnishes!! Wear it and enjoy!